Hello all

Jarred Stamper

Unverified
Hello everyone my name is Jarred Stamper. I am from a town just southeast of Memphis, Tennessee. I am the son of an Air Force vet, grandson of an Air Force vet, and a the fiancé of a wonderful Air Force vet with two children of her own. I'm 20 years old, and working full time to support my family. I have what I believe to be a strong knowledge of physical fitness. I have always dreamed of being in the military, more importantly some special operations unit. I'm a part time coach aiding in the strength and conditioning program at the local high school. I have a need to succeed, and an unwillingness to fail. I joined here looking for further advice, and seeking knowledge of the 75th Ranger Regiment so I can better my mind, and body before entering. I do not just want to be a run-of-the-mill Ranger. I want to strive for greatness, and impact those around me. I'm a natural born leader. I'm a former high school wrestler, and football player. I have researched all the special operation groups, and found where I believe to belong in the ranger regiment.

Thank you.

Back