Hey to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

xvr77754

Banned
Banned
It's a pleasure to be here with the lot of you. I am about to graduate with a degree in Aeronautics (Systems and Integration) and a Minor in what is basically data analysis. It only took my parents paying $975,000 to a Curling coach, and another $1.23 million to the poor guy who had to correct >90% of my SAT answers to get into USC. That's really not bad, I know some students whose families paid the actual tuition. Yikes.

So, I'm wither going to go to grad school at someplace amazing and academically relevant, like NYU for an MS in Machine Learning and a graduate certificate in Computational Neurology to discover connections in neuronal and algorithmic data input and processing. Either that, or I really want to do something potentially High Speed; in fact, I definitely want the latter option WAY more than the drudgery of the former. I would guess with my degree and experience up until now, recruiters would push me hard towards AOCS (at least for the Navy). My goals, however, are very high-risk high-reward. I would love to become either a CCT or a TACP-17 STS, in order to use my love of guns, adventure, and working out coupled with my college-lever knowledge of radio waves; ground, ionosphere, radiation, sinusoidal wavelength, antennae angling and of course aerodynamics. I don't imagine it can hurt in a job like those above to understand how altitude affects maximum speeds, which types of engines deliver the most thrust, timing, etc...

just here to learn

It's a pleasure to be here with the lot of you. I am about to graduate with a degree in Aeronautics (Systems and Integration) and a Minor in what is basically data analysis. It only took my parents paying $975,000 to a Curling coach, and another $1.23 million to the poor guy who had to correct >90% of my SAT answers to get into USC. That's really not bad, I know some students whose families paid the actual tuition. Yikes.

So, I'm wither going to go to grad school at someplace amazing and academically relevant, like NYU for an MS in Machine Learning and a graduate certificate in Computational Neurology to discover connections in neuronal and algorithmic data input and processing. Either that, or I really want to do something potentially High Speed; in fact, I definitely want the latter option WAY more than the drudgery of the former. I would guess with my degree and experience up until now, recruiters would push me hard towards AOCS (at least for the Navy). My goals, however, are very high-risk high-reward. I would love to become either a CCT or a TACP-17 STS, in order to use my love of guns, adventure, and working out coupled with my college-lever knowledge of radio waves; ground, ionosphere, radiation, sinusoidal wavelength, antennae angling and of course aerodynamics. I don't imagine it can hurt in a job like those above to understand how altitude affects maximum speeds, which types of engines deliver the most thrust, timing, etc...

just here to learn
Forgot one thing- I also think that of the other branches of the military, when discussing SoF, Army SF is a pretty worthwhile career choice. The Quiet Professional moniker is among the best in the world for a unit, and the FID, assymetrical warfare and SR missions provide a challenging and rewarding backdrop for the occasional DA or CT operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back