I am a Sgt in the Marine reserves. Was active duty from 2006-2010 with 2nd Lar. Deployed to Iraq in 2008 as QRF.

Danny11019

Unverified
I am a Sgt in the Marine reserves. Was active duty from 2006-2010 with 2nd Lar. Deployed to Iraq in 2008 as QRF. Currently in the process of getting my NSW completed and waiting on my waivers to be approved for Recon.

Welcome aboard and best of success to you!

If you have not done so yet, please be sure to read the thread titled, “A Protocol Primer for ShadowSpear” at the top of the Introductions Forum.

Spend any time at CKV? Pretty sure 2nd LAR was working out of there in 2008. I spent quite a bit of time throwing weights around in the CKV gym/tent. My unit was running convoy security for fuel trucks coming out of Jordan, we were pushing them into Al Asad, TQ and Fallujah.

Anyway, welcome...

Spend any time at CKV? Pretty sure 2nd LAR was working out of there in 2008. I spent quite a bit of time throwing weights around in the CKV gym/tent. My unit was running convoy security for fuel trucks coming out of Jordan, we were pushing them into Al Asad, TQ and Fallujah.

Anyway, welcome...
I was at kv!!

Back