I guess retiring teachers have their own version of the short timers slide...

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Dear teachers,

Just because you are in your retirement year does not mean you should not at least eyeball the test you pull off the internet to give your 8th grade students:

Teacher suspended for handing out quiz referencing drugs, prostitutes

An Alabama middle school teacher has been placed on administrative leave after handing out a 10-question math quiz filled with references to drugs, violence and prostitutes to her eighth grade class.
Joanne Bolser was suspended after one of her language arts students at Burns Middle School in Mobile took a picture of the quiz and sent it to his mom, according to WPMI.
Bolser is a longtime educator who is set to retire this year.
One of the questions in the quiz, known online as the 'LA Math Proficiency Test', refers to 'Tyrone' who 'knocked up four girls in the gang'. 'There are 20 girls in his gang,' the question continues. 'What is the exact percentage of girls Tyrone knocked up?'

upload_2016-6-1_17-11-51.png

Yeeeeah, that's where Tallish Child goes to school. It's supposed to be one of the best non-magnet schools in MCPSS. :wall::wall::wall:

"Court documents allege she was introduced to the boy's family as his girlfriend, and the woman said that his parents supported the relationship and invited her to family gatherings. She reportedly said she told a school district investigator the family was "very supportive and excited" when she disclosed her pregnancy. She allegedly said she and the boy "love each other."

CREDIT: KHOU"

What the...? O_o

I'm feeling cynical today and wonder how this story plays out if all of the names are like "Steve" or "John."

I'm feeling cynical today and wonder how this story plays out if all of the names are like "Steve" or "John."

I was thinking they could have added a question for "billy bob" and another one for wang chang so then it won't be "racist" so it's equal.