Idea From a Support Guy

Brill

SOF Support
I know this site is free to use and post however, there are surely costs involved especially with the advances in technology as well as requirements to keep Hillar...er, I mean criminals and cyber thieves out of our servers. Plus I'm confident that since we're not hosted in Vermont, we're not powered by solar or wind but dirty coal.

I hereby challenge all members to look at their current number of messages posted on the site and simply donate .10 cents per message to the Site as a way of saying "Admins, you really rock those multicams." or simply "I uh-preeshee-8 yew!"

What say ye?

I know this site is free to use and post however, there are surely costs involved especially with the advances in technology as well as requirements to keep Hillar...er, I mean criminals and cyber thieves out of our servers. Plus I'm confident that since we're not hosted in Vermont, we're not powered by solar or wind but dirty coal.

I hereby challenge all members to look at their current number of messages posted on the site and simply donate .10 cents per message to the Site as a way of saying "Admins, you really rock those multicams." or simply "I uh-preeshee-8 yew!"

What say ye?

I agree. I think I donate plenty according to the visible/public numbers.

Unfortunately I'm going through an ugly patch of vehicle, medical, and familial financial issues spreading over the last month. I'm currently hurting financially. That said, as soon as I get back even in a week, maybe two, I'm absolutely down with this. My post count isn't too high so I might try and go a little higher.

I'm only sorry I can't do so sooner. But, my excuses aside, I think it's a great idea.

We should start a "charity" event where if we raise x amount of money in a certain number of hours we'll permaban @Deathy McDeath.

"For just pennies a day you can help rid us of a Communist former Marine, Clinton apologist, and all around liberal fly in our ointment."
Soliciting funds to torpedo my campaign! What are you, Soros?

We should start a "charity" event where if we raise x amount of money in a certain number of hours we'll permaban @Deathy McDeath.

"For just pennies a day you can help rid us of a Communist former Marine, Clinton apologist, and all around liberal fly in our ointment."

Deathy McDeath is the new Pardus.

Soliciting funds to torpedo my campaign! What are you, Soros?

You're part of the Axis of Evil. As in "all of it" so I have no remorse standing up to you and making Shadowspear great again (or start to. Whatever). I neither possess nor want access to the board's funds, but decided to go all "sua sponte" and correct a grave wrong. I am Freefalling, and I don't care who approves of this message. I'm an Admin and you should know your role Jabroni before the membership lays the smacketh down on your candy ass.

Deathy McDeath is the new Pardus.

Deathy McPardus and Pardus McCuntyface

You're part of the Axis of Evil. As in "all of it" so I have no remorse standing up to you and making Shadowspear great again (or start to. Whatever). I neither possess nor want access to the board's funds, but decided to go all "sua sponte" and correct a grave wrong. I am Freefalling, and I don't care who approves of this message. I'm an Admin and you should know your role Jabroni before the membership lays the smacketh down on your candy ass.

Viva La Revolucion!

Back