If you're going to try to rob a gunstore....

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
...the owner of said store might not be as cooperative as the clerk at the 7-11....

To add -

The old man was not fucking around, point and shoot.

The clerk with his hands up did not appear to hit the deck, he must of been backed against the wall or around a corner as the dude was firing rounds.

Fuck - that happened very fast. A+ for his reaction time. I imagine the average person, even carrying, would 'freeze up' under the same scenario. Especially when guns were already being pointed at them.

In my cartoon bubble I hear:

"Hey bob? We gotta a problem...
Bob sees what is happening and says, "Fuuuck that...."

Audio interview with the owner at 1 minute in:

Last edited:
Darwin award winner.

God love that store owner. "Never wanted anything like this to happen, but I want to go home at night too."

I went back and listened to the audio interview (about 1 minute in). Gun owner says bad guy shot first, the video makes a lot more sense now...it explains how the lower showcase exploded before the owner began shooting.

Fucking retards. Robbing a gun shop. Like, what did they thing would happen. No doubt, the dead jerk offs m om will be bitching on how racist the good guy is, he did not have to kill my baby and my baby was a good boy while showing a pic of the jerk off when he was 5....

M.

The results of poor planning, lack of situational awareness, and simple and pure idiocy!

He reaped what he sowed.

Fuck them and read the comments left. The jerk off is getting fired up for being a fucking scum bag. That's the god damned problem. Savages of all kinds commit some retarded crime and the shit bag family comes out, saying how much of a good boy he is. Reminds me of some dick head attempting a home invasion, gets blasted by some lady. The dead dicks cousins are on camera saying, "how else he supposed to get his money for school!?". Fuck me side ways. How about, get a fucking job....

M.

Well fuck me til it hurts....the family of the dead bad-guy had the balls to start a GoFundMe....

This HAS to be fraud right? Tell me the family did not really do this.

Click here to support Gone to soon Donavan Chopin by BlackSquad Youngin

Color me unsurprised. These are the people for whom criminal activity is perfectly acceptable... the same type who say (sic) "he ain't do no wrong. He just shot a cop." They are parasites who see the world around them simply as elements to be exploited in whatever way they choose at their convenience.

Good riddance; may others of his ilk suffer the same fate.

Wait... they tried to rob a gun store and got shot?
I39m-Shocked-Shocked-I-say-meme-53182.jpg

I went back and listened to the audio interview (about 1 minute in). Gun owner says bad guy shot first, the video makes a lot more sense now...it explains how the lower showcase exploded before the owner began shooting.

Store owner fired first. Perp's round hit the case though I believe, in between the good guy's first and second round.

Back