info on tacp !

alex cuevas

Unverified
I’m planning on joining tacp but I need help with the requirements what are the requirements for the past test, I need to work a little more I lost 70lb in four mouths but still need to shape more, how its training like what do I need to prepare for, and any other advise is greatly appreciated!

I’m planning on joining tacp but I need help with the requirements what are the requirements for the past test, I need to work a little more I lost 70lb in four mouths but still need to shape more, how its training like what do I need to prepare for, and any other advise is greatly appreciated!

1. It's TACP, not tacp.
2. Have you talked to an AF Recruiter yet?
3. have you looked at www.romad.com yet?

They have an excellent forum (the search button is your friend).

Good luck.

Not only is the search button your friend, but so is google. A simple google search regarding the TACP requirements would have given you the information you desire. Along with the website that SOWT has given you, the PAST sheet with requirements listed can also be found at www.specialtactics.com.

Not only is the search button your friend, but so is google. A simple google search regarding the TACP requirements would have given you the information you desire. Along with the website that SOWT has given you, the PAST sheet with requirements listed can also be found at www.specialtactics.com.

I have tried but it’s like every other website I go the requirements are little different than the other. I just want to be 100% you know but thank for the web site!!

I have tried but it’s like every other website I go the requirements are little different than the other. I just want to be 100% you know but thank for the web site!!

www.specialtactics.com cann be a little difficult to navigate for those unfamiliar, you will want to look in the forums, under "ST Related Documents" and the PAST worksheet should be listed.

1. It's TACP, not tacp.
2. Have you talked to an AF Recruiter yet?
3. have you looked at www.romad.com yet?

They have an excellent forum (the search button is your friend).

Good luck.

Yes I’m currently in DEP program for electrical, but it’s been my life long goal to do something in special operations. I’m going to talk to my recruiter in my next DEP call! And no thank you for the link I will look into it. Thank you again!

You shouldn't worry about the standards except to surpass them. "Oh, I need a time of xxxxx on the run." Blow it away and don't have to worry about it.

i
You shouldn't worry about the standards except to surpass them. "Oh, I need a time of xxxxx on the run." Blow it away and don't have to worry about it.
im getting alot better In running my old mile was about 11min! Ya vary badly but I was 250lb now I’m running at 7:20 at 186lb! I know I can do better! Need to work on pull ups next.
Any other advise from anybody please don’t hesitate any little will help.

Work on your attention to detail, spelling, punctuation and grammar. It's not so easy to talk on a radio while being ripped in a billion directions at once; focus on the small things. Don't use your phone as an excuse, I'm on mine now.

Work on your attention to detail, spelling, punctuation and grammar. It's not so easy to talk on a radio while being ripped in a billion directions at once; focus on the small things. Don't use your phone as an excuse, I'm on mine now.
Yes sir will do, grammar and spelling has never been my strong suit will work on it.
thanks for the comments.

:thumbsup: Wasn't trying to be rude in my post but if you are researching something you should click all the links...lol
Its all good, Ive clicked on it before and just breezed past it because it didn't initially look like a forum to me. Better practice that attention to detail.

Back