Intro- Prior Service guy striving for RASP

jcchamp

Unverified
Hello everybody,
I'm a former US Army 11B E4, served with B 1/30 during OIF III in Baqubah and Ramadi. I've come to your site respectfully seeking some advice. I'm 32 years old and I want to rejoin the Army (civilian world is not the paradise I'd imagined, and I miss the life), and am adamant on making it to the 75th Ranger Regiment. I understand that this will not be easy, given the current USAREC message. Once I find the appropriate forum, I'll post a more detailed SITREP.
Thank you very much,
jcchamp

Hello everybody,
I'm a former US Army 11B E4, served with B 1/30 during OIF III in Baqubah and Ramadi. I've come to your site respectfully seeking some advice. I'm 32 years old and I want to rejoin the Army (civilian world is not the paradise I'd imagined, and I miss the life), and am adamant on making it to the 75th Ranger Regiment. I understand that this will not be easy, given the current USAREC message. Once I find the appropriate forum, I'll post a more detailed SITREP.
Thank you very much,
jcchamp

Welcome to SS. It is so easy to jump on the, " I can't wait to get out" bandwagon. Best of luck in your return to duty.

RF 1

Back