intro

plue

Unverified
hi there. i'm a newly enlisted Army recruit awaiting shipment to OSUT. my MOS is 11X. i'm slated to leave 20130102 (happy new year's).

i found the ShadowSpear site via MARSOC's Wikipedia article. afterwards, Google led me to the forums while researching other components of SOCOM. ever since, i've been your standard board lurker.

i decided to make an account because one of the site's members, i believe Marauder06, uploaded a paper he wrote on implementing a&s programs for SF-support. i couldn't access it without registering.

RackMaster

Nasty-Dirty-Canuck
SOF Support
Welcome.

You may want to work on your writing skills, improper capitalization, punctuation and grammar make your posts look unprofessional. We are not looking for perfection, a little effort can go a long way.

Red Flag 1

Verified Military
Welcome to SS. You will find RM's advise on written skills will serve you well here, and in day to day life. It all counts.

RF 1

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
hi there. i'm a newly enlisted Army recruit awaiting shipment to OSUT. my MOS is 11X. i'm slated to leave 20130102 (happy new year's).

i found the ShadowSpear site via MARSOC's Wikipedia article. afterwards, Google led me to the forums while researching other components of SOCOM. ever since, i've been your standard board lurker.

i decided to make an account because one of the site's members, i believe Marauder06, uploaded a paper he wrote on implementing a&s programs for SF-support. i couldn't access it without registering.

I'm glad somebody is reading my stuff... I wish SF command would.