Intro

SteadFast

Unverified
I'm 21 years old from Hawaii. I'm currently working at and attending my local university and about to graduate with my associates degree. I've been training to get a Navy SpecWar contract for 3 years now and have made incredible progress. I've ran out of money to continue funding my college education without getting into debt, so now I'm trying to and see if I can DEP soon and finish my education during/after enlistment.

My current PST scores (Had friends take these for me, I have yet to go in and see the recruiters):
Weight/Height: 6ft , 160lbs

SWIM 500 YDS.Side stroke/breast stroke
10:05 min
PUSH-UPS (within 2 min)
SIT-UPS (within 2 min)
PULL-UPS (no time limit)
1.5 MILE RUN
9:10 min

I started this journey as a 6'0 250lb muscle/fat kid that wanted to be a Navy SEAL. Through my research over the years I kept seeing SARC mentioned and after further research I fell in love with what they do and decided that it's what I've been looking for.

I've researched everywhere over the years and was recently directed towards this website to find more information (This place is a gold mine). I'm a quiet and friendly dude, looking to absorb as much information as I can on the SARC pipeline to triple check that i'm making the right choice, otherwise, I might just gun for that BUD/S Slot.

I'm very humbled by everyone here and I'm looking forward to participating and joining the Shadowspear community.

Welcome aboard! Best of success to you on your future goals and objectives.

Back