Introduction from a grunt.

SPARTAN-3/2

Unverified
Hey guys, how's it going?
My name is Dave, and I am living in Chicago with a wife and 2 kids. I found out about this site from a friend of mine that was with a Swcc unit.

A little about my military and law enforcement careers..
I was active duty in the USMC from 05-09. Enlisted as an Infantryman 0311 but got selected for the presidential security detail (8152). Obtained a ts/sci clearance while in D.C. and then getting orders to guard locations and ppl in Maryland.
Following that I went into the Infantry battalions. Was with 3rd bn 8th Marines India company. Did a deployment to nowzad Afghan. For the work I got to go to several cool schools like the medical live tissue course. Throughout the 4 yrs I half several billets from boot to squad leader lol.
Once I got out I became a Chicago police officer but due to the current state of events Im looking to move to Texas. Where it's a little more police friendly.
My end goal is to get on a swat team. My experience and skill set is best suited for a team like that and not a beat car. I'm always looking for new training tips, advice and motivation.
Anyways. I'm sure I'm skipping several details or things needed for a detailed intro so pls let me know. Thanks .

Hey guys, how's it going?
My name is Dave, and I am living in Chicago with a wife and 2 kids. I found out about this site from a friend of mine that was with a Swcc unit.

A little about my military and law enforcement careers..
I was active duty in the USMC from 05-09. Enlisted as an Infantryman 0311 but got selected for the presidential security detail (8152). Obtained a ts/sci clearance while in D.C. and then getting orders to guard locations and ppl in Maryland.
Following that I went into the Infantry battalions. Was with 3rd bn 8th Marines India company. Did a deployment to nowzad Afghan. For the work I got to go to several cool schools like the medical live tissue course. Throughout the 4 yrs I half several billets from boot to squad leader lol.
Once I got out I became a Chicago police officer but due to the current state of events Im looking to move to Texas. Where it's a little more police friendly.
My end goal is to get on a swat team. My experience and skill set is best suited for a team like that and not a beat car. I'm always looking for new training tips, advice and motivation.
Anyways. I'm sure I'm skipping several details or things needed for a detailed intro so pls let me know. Thanks .

@SPARTAN-3/2 was Dougie Fresh your CO in Nowzad? I was there at the same time

Back