Introduction from PA/MD

msptrooper39

Unverified
Good afternoon everyone. I am originally from Baltimore and currently living in Reading, Pennsylvania. I am a former MD State Trooper and spent about 2 years with the department after graduating 4th in my class. I left to go back to the golf industry after being offered a very good opportunity. For the last few years I have been researching and watching this forum, as well as other forums, to get more information regarding a career with a National Guard Special Forces unit. I appreciate everyone's time and service, and I am looking forward to learning from everyone.

Mike

Welcome. You loving our precious PA governor and his "stay at home" order?

Not in the least! I am following it somewhat besides a few things like getting out to run and ruck. I'm a golf professional so I am laid off now until they open golf courses back up. Gives me plenty of time to work on my fitness.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Happy to be here and learn from everyone.

Welcome...the 20th SFG is down the road a bit in Glen Arm, MD.

Yessir. I actually spoke on the phone today with the SFC POC at Glen Arm and got the ball rolling and will next talk to the Guard recruiter. Next step for me right now is to continue working on my APFT scores and continue to work with the recruiter the SFC put me in contact with. Thank you for the welcome!

Back