Introduction Post

Sniperwarfare97

Unverified
Let me start first with my father. My father started to work for Quezon City Mayor Matay (1980) at the age of 19 as a security guard. One day, when M.Matay is going to US, he didn't noticed that he forgot his money. My father saw a brown envelope with $150,000. Then he immediately called M.Matay, and informed him that he forgot his money. M.Matay immediately ordered one of his bodyguards to get the envelope. After two weeks, M.Matay is really proud of my father, and offered him a job in the Quezon City Government. After 5 or more years, He worked for Presidential Security Guards(PH equivalent of the US Secret Service) during the Marcos Regime. Now, let me introduce myself. Im an airsofter who is currently looking for a SOF loadout. The Special Forces i chose to imitate is the Grupa Reagowania Operacyjno Manewrowego (GROM). Since most airsofters are looking for a SOF to imitate, i came to this site to look. I read tons of Tom Clancy's books (Fighter Wing and Against All Enemies are my favorite). A classmate of mine in high school saw me reading Fighter Wing and asked me if i have interest in joining the Air Force. I said no, I don't have any interest. Even my Mother is asking me the same thing. Im also having Self Defense training because the streets of Manila are sometimes filled with bad guys. Others will aim their knifes at you while telling you what to do. Im happy to be a member of this site.
Cheers

FINALLY!!! I get on something before it gets closed!

I have a very lengthy speech that I've had prepared for this moment. However, due to the vulgarity of this speech, I will refrain from posting it. I will instead wish you a happy journey throughout life.

This. Is. The. Greatest. Ever.

Thank you for making me smile on a rainy Minnesota morning. Now let me hit reply before this thread gets loc

Alright every one, calm the fuck down. ;-) Just welcome the dude and the Staff will take care of the rest.

Welcome.
Yeah, you are right of course. Sometimes when the internet is dull and magical posts happen, I get the feeling that "this" is the initial reaction by those reading ...
th

Back