Introduction

le rhodesian

Unverified
I left Rhodesia to join the Foreign Legion which was my only option open at the time and dedicated my life to continuing the fight against terrorism and evil. To the French for taking foreigners in that are in trouble i am eternally grateful. Joined 2 REP after basic training, and after 3 years I passed selection to the GCP where I served on several operations and was twice decorated military cross of valor (VM). Left GCP when our SF status was changed from tier 1 to tier 2 due to foreigners not having adequate security clearance level. After 1 year in the private sector as a security adviser in Zaire (now DRC) I was recruited to support US Gov. through Kroll. Infiltrated DRC war as mercenary and tracked drugs, diamonds and illicit weapons trade. Later assisted as instructor (through Kroll) to train various African Intelligence and Law Enforcement Agencies. Set up own security company in 2003, now listed on the London stock exchange under management team, I retired as a "fixer" on the African continent for special clients.

Welcome aboard.

When did you leave Rhodesia?

I left Rhodesia to join the Foreign Legion which was my only option open at the time and dedicated my life to continuing the fight against terrorism and evil. To the French for taking foreigners in that are in trouble i am eternally grateful. Joined 2 REP after basic training, and after 3 years I passed selection to the GCP where I served on several operations and was twice decorated military cross of valor (VM). Left GCP when our SF status was changed from tier 1 to tier 2 due to foreigners not having adequate security clearance level. After 1 year in the private sector as a security adviser in Zaire (now DRC) I was recruited to support US Gov. through Kroll. Infiltrated DRC war as mercenary and tracked drugs, diamonds and illicit weapons trade. Later assisted as instructor (through Kroll) to train various African Intelligence and Law Enforcement Agencies. Set up own security company in 2003, now listed on the London stock exchange under management team, I retired as a "fixer" on the African continent for special clients.

Hi all,

Thanks, just hoped I could rectify some errors on the blog regarding DINOPs and 2REP GCP as there seemed to be a lot of assumption and not much knowledge on either.

Your forum also seems well regulated and mature without the normal pathetic dick measuring "we're the best SF in the world type of bun fighting."

Pardus, 88 was not in the Rh Army, 18 when I left and war was long over.

I'm glad to see a Légionnaire, I was going to there. I've heard rumors about the 2REP is going to Carcassonne as well as the 1REC is out of Orange. Hope to see you verified as well.

Welcome to SS. Do take a few minutes to look over our vetting process. It is not difficult, and I am sure that you recognize the value in vettting. Enjoy our site.

Back