Introduction

Renholder

Unverified
Greetings all,

I'm a 20-year-old male from Pennsylvania. I went to college for two years studying Geology but had to drop out due to some crazy financial roadblocks out of my control. Enlisting was really the only way out for me if I planned on being successful. I was already being set up for OCS so going to MEPS again was a breeze. During my decision, I distinctly remember meeting a Recon Marine and being extremely impressed. He had lived the standards that I've striven to set for myself everyday.

I decided to grab an 03xx contract, but I'm considering getting a Recon contract just to be sure. I've spent the last few months reading every piece of information possible about BRC. Physically, I've been working on my water skills with a SEAL Contract group and doing the MARSOC Fitness app. I've joined ShadowSpear to get as much guidance as I can and hopefully come back to guide others.

Being unemployed and out of college, I don't waste too much money on my dopamine fixes. I buy all my food in bulk and have fun doing my weekly meal preps. I usually hit the local library and thrift stores for a few books. If I've impressed myself, I'll watch some Star Trek on Netflix. I'm learning guitar as well (tips appreciated)!

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome aboard! There is plenty of reading material here to keep you busy for a while. ;-):thumbsup:

Back