Introduction

rwtred2289

Unverified
I am currently seeking to attain an 18x contract or similar. My goal is to have an opportunity to be a member of the US Army Special Forces community, I am also interested in the 75th Ranger Batallion. I am a college graduate, majored in Politics and Finance cum laude. However I transferred twice and took a semester off, due to transfer some credits did not apply and it took me longer to complete my degree and I am now 25. I have been in contact with multiple recruiters each with varying responses. I need to get a waiver because I was arrested 5 years ago for a misdemeanor drug offense and the case was ultimately dismissed. I am also not required to disclose this arrest due to it following under the authority of 21 U.S.C. 844 or 18 U.S.C. 3607 . However it is inevitable that it will come up due to the range of other questions that are cross related....I am working on maximizing my chances for a waiver and learning everything i can about what my chances are and what I can do in the armed forces.

Welcome.
Just a thought: while you might not be required to disclose information regarding your arrest, it's now on an open forum for all to see.

Back