Introduction

Matt9339

Unverified
Hello All,
My name is Matt, I am a prior service Marine, 12 years active duty, Served as a Maintenance Chief 3529, Martial Arts Instructor Trainer, and a Drill Imstructor on Parris Island. I did 2 tours in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan. I joined the Air National Guard as a firefighter and quickly realized that wasn't for me (I'm a civilian firefighter by trade) but wanted something different from the Military side. I am currently in the process of trying to go TACP in the guard. If anyone has any questions on the Marine side of the house I'd be glad to help, I'm sure I will seek plenty of advice on the other side.

Interesting. A Marine who ended up in the ANG. Sounds too familiar. 8-)

Welcome.
Honestly when I was getting out TACP was what drew me to the ANG, but at the last minute I thought fire protection would help me land a firefighter job. I've regretted it since. Now it's time to make the switch

Honestly when I was getting out TACP was what drew me to the ANG, but at the last minute I thought fire protection would help me land a firefighter job. I've regretted it since. Now it's time to make the switch
What do you do in the ANG now?

Back