Introduction

Dan3377

Unverified
Hello all,
I have joined this forum to make the most informed decision about where to take my career. I am currently grappling with decision of whether or not to join now enlist and go to selection on a REP 63 to join 20th group or wait and serve as a CRNA on hopefully a SOST or on JMAU after completing the schooling which am currently preparing for. I am 30 years old and currently a civilian ED RN with 6 years experience, with just about every pertinent certification including being certified in critical and emergency care. I'm changing units and will be on ICU soon to completely round my application and likely ensure acceptance to a program. I know that I have to serve in some capacity and feel I have a lot to give. I have learned through ED nursing that it feels good to make a difference for another human, and I want to take that an apply it to one of the most under recognized community the military and its partner forces. I have a self-assessed 300 for PT for the 17-21 age groups. A 3.8 gpa and a bachelors degree. I have trained rope climbing and bought a ruck to practice for long marches if I go to selection. I hope with this forum I can find the information I need to make the best decision about how to proceed.

Thanks for reading.

Back