Introduction

Lake Shore: 354

Unverified
Hi my name is J. Chapman, at the end of 2016 i was unsure of what i wanted to be when i grew up; that is until i saw my aunt and uncle that Christmas who were officers for the Air-Force until they retired this year of our lord 2018, and i thought to my self, "that looks cool, I'll do that." I didn't know much about that much about the Military before hand so i didnt know what to do to get to become a member of the armed forces, i didnt know much till i joined the Civil Air Patrol and Young Marines so that i can get a grasp of that life style, and over time it molded me into a "headstrong, always faithful, always forward, don't take shit from no one, leader; and brother i was damn good at it to, made airmen of the year in my Home Squadron, in fact thats the name im going under on the forum is my home squadrons name. But it was this year that i found out what i wanted to do. On February 14th this year that kids at my school were saying that i was going to shoot it up, next day im told this and i was arrested not long after for things i didn't even say. You can learn alot about your self when your cooped up in a cell for 2 weeks, and I did; I found out what i didn't want to be, I found out that i wanted to help others, I found out that i wanted to be the better version of my self everyday, I found out what i wanted to be; a 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta operator. And thats pretty much why im here, to learn and get a custom to the life style of the S.O.F community and maybe learn something from it.
Anyway, hope to be contributor to the community anyway i can.

Welcome. Keep that goal in your crosshairs every single day and don't let anyone talk you out of it. Good luck!

Back