Introduction

RWB_Cossack

Unverified
Hello all!

I am 21 years old, currently working as a Tile Setter. Have been popping in and out of this website since 2015, learning of the pipelines, missions, histories of all the SOF units. Coming from a military family, serving in the military has always been something I want to do. Although my father and his fathers all served for a foreign nation, this country has been amazing to my family and I. Gave us something when we had nothing and I want to repay that. This is my way. I have decided I want to be a part of the 75th Ranger Regiment. Hope to secure an 11x Option 40 contract, in the near future.

A little bit about me...

I am fluent in Ukrainian and Russian. Grew up playing water polo, soccer and did some swim team, track & field in high school. Traveling has always been important to me, I find other cultures extremely fascinating and interesting. My pop has always been the outdoorsy type, so hunting, fishing, camping, and hiking were always a big part of my childhood and still are.

Reasons why the 75th Ranger Regiment...

The 75th appeals most to me because I want to be part of something a lot bigger than me. Something elite, I've always wanted to run with the best. Teamwork is very important to me. I believe everyone has something unique and important to bring to the table. I want someone to have my back and I have their's, regardless of the situation. The morals and history of the Regiment just stuck out to me as well. What the Rangers did in World War II, Somalia, etc. is nothing short of incredible and inspiring. It is something special I want to be apart of.

I will use that search bar as a tool in my preparation and hope to get in touch with a mentor soon.

Apologies for the long introduction. Just want the community to know where I am coming from.

Thank you for reading, have a blessed day.

Back