Judge in El Chapo case killed while jogging.

Kraut783

SOF Support
The judge who presided over Sinaloa Cartel drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman’s case was shot in the head while jogging outside of his home Monday near Mexico City, according to media reports.

Judge presiding over 'El Chapo's' case shot, killed while jogging outside home

Edit: video here Shocking video shows Mexican judge who presided over appeals of 'El Chapo' being fatally shot in the back of the head while jogging | Daily Mail Online

Not surprising, but sad nonetheless.

Rest in peace, your Honor

Rest In Peace, Judge Zacarias!

Honestly, that doesn't shock me in the least. I am just pleased to read that there are men like the judge that are willing to stand against the Cartels considering the risk they know they are taking by doing so.

Rest In Peace, Judge Zacarias!

Honestly, that doesn't shock me in the least. I am just pleased to read that there are men like the judge that are willing to stand against the Cartels considering the risk they know they are taking by doing so.

Well said! Rest In God's Own Peace, Judge.

Plata o plomo. One of El Capo's sicarios delivers the lead. Same old story since the 80s. RIP.

Columbia had to take the gloves off to make any headway against the cartels. Mexico will have to do the same, eventually. Hunt them down, gun them down. See Los Pepes from Wikipedia:

There are reports that Los Pepes had ties to some members of the Colombian National Police, especially the Search Bloc (Bloque de Búsqueda), with whom they exchanged information in order to execute their activities against Escobar.[3] According to documents released to the public by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in 2008, "Colombian National Police director general Miguel Antonio Gómez Padilla said 'that he had directed a senior CNP intelligence officer to maintain contact with Fidel Castaño, paramilitary leader of Los Pepes, for the purposes of intelligence collection.'"[4]

I think the connection was much deeper than indicated. The authorities in league with killers to hunt down cartel members and bosses and kill them outright, circumventing constitutional rights, law and ROE. It works, you just have to have the balls to do it.

Last edited:
Back