Kelly Clarkson - Piece by Piece - Live

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Yeah, Kelly Clarkson -

Admittedly not much of a fan, but the gal can sing. The live version she did on American Idol last week was both powerful and sad at the same time. I appreciate a tune that I can relate to, and that can pull legitimate emotions out of me.

It's about her crappy relationship with her father who abandoned her when she was young, and how she is happy now that she has found a real man to marry and be father to her children.

The piano player is very impressive, she breaks with emotion a couple of times, he never loses his place, stays with her the whole time.

Man I was going to make some fat jokes about Obama should ban her dinner fork, etc. But have to be honest that was a pretty moving performance, and being that she is pregnant it's poor taste to crack fat jokes, so she gets a pass on the "fat" jokes...but yeah she put her heart into that song.

Outstanding song! She puts it all out there with that song and I wish her the best with moving forward with her new family.

Man I was going to make some fat jokes about Obama should ban her dinner fork, etc. But have to be honest that was a pretty moving performance, and being that she is pregnant it's poor taste to crack fat jokes, so she gets a pass on the "fat" jokes...but yeah she put her heart into that song.

Fucking allergies.

FWIW, one half assed, Infantry style fat joke on my wife when she was pregnant and I found myself on the end of:

- No talking for three days
- Designing a post pregnancy weight loss program that I had to do at the same time

So, yeah, for you young bucks out there - activate the brain filter when your significant female other is up the duff. :wall::wall:

Back