Looking for an A&S 3-15 prep buddy in Okinawa

Young_devil1214

Verified Military
So being the only one in your entire unit motivated enough to even try out for MARSOC is one thing, not having a single MCIWS or Black Belt instructor (willing to help at all) is another. Without having the time to drive all the way up to 3rd Recon, I'm looking for someone who's in the same boat as me.

With the paperwork going up as we speak I'm looking to be attending the 3-15 A&S class. I live on Camp Foster, and work on MCAS Futenma. Anywhere from Foster down to Kinser for training would be fine with me. Mostly working on rucks and pool time.

As of now my 12 mile ruck is 2:56
300M in cammies is 10:35 (I really need to work on this)
and my 6 mile run is 51:30

So anyone that wants a good slay session partner would be greatly appreciated.

(I'm aware I stated this in my post on the 3-15 A&S thread, I was just hoping the title of this would catch more attention)

It'd be worth stopping by III SOTG, SMB on Hansen. While that might still be too far out of your way for a regular commute, a lot of the recondos there live down your way. Same goes for 3rd. Married guys who live on base are likely to be pretty close to you.

It'd be worth stopping by III SOTG, SMB on Hansen. While that might still be too far out of your way for a regular commute, a lot of the recondos there live down your way. Same goes for 3rd. Married guys who live on base are likely to be pretty close to you.

Thanks for the info, looks like I'll have to make weekly trips up to Hansen/Schwab anyway. I got kicked out of the pool today for swimming in cammies with no boots. (Damn MCCS nazis) so I'll be up in those areas 2-3 times a week. Hopefully find a MCIWS willing to help me out or a mentor

Back