Making of a knife.

You two are funny.....

The rattle is still in the box, I haven't found a use for it at our staff meetings, but it wouldn't surprise anyone at this point I think. The last two weeks have seen me reference concentration camps, male ejaculation, racial profiling, and derogatory comments towards a dozen or more field-grade officers.

The rattle at this point probably wouldn't get much notice.

You two are funny.....

The rattle is still in the box, I haven't found a use for it at our staff meetings, but it wouldn't surprise anyone at this point I think. The last two weeks have seen me reference concentration camps, male ejaculation, racial profiling, and derogatory comments towards a dozen or more field-grade officers.

The rattle at this point probably wouldn't get much notice.

So, you've been polite, you must be staying on your meds... I think you need to make sure you bring Rufus and TJ to the next staff meeting and use little squeaky voices for them to make points during the meeting...

So, you've been polite, you must be staying on your meds... I think you need to make sure you bring Rufus and TJ to the next staff meeting and use little squeaky voices for them to make points during the meeting...

I've been dared to use "smurf" in my briefs: verb, adjective, noun, whatever.

I still couldn't surpass what I witnessed 7-8 months ago from a 1LT:

"Major 'Tyrone' (name goes here) got his black ass up and rolled out to (insert location here)."

Even I have boundaries.....I'll figure out what to do with the rattle. I owe it to you and RP.

I've been dared to use "smurf" in my briefs: verb, adjective, noun, whatever.

I still couldn't surpass what I witnessed 7-8 months ago from a 1LT:

"Major 'Tyrone' (name goes here) got his black ass up and rolled out to (insert location here)."

Even I have boundaries.....I'll figure out what to do with the rattle. I owe it to you and RP.

Wear a loin cloth, paint your face, bring Rufus and TJ and some of the other toys as totems, get some chicken bones from the Dfac to go with the rattle and go to the staff meeting as a shaman...

That might work, no?

Back