Training Mike Pannone 2-Day Kalashnikov Carbine Class - Oct 25-26, 2014 - Los Angeles, CA

Alias-Training

Unverified
Mike Pannone 2-Day Kalashnikov Carbine Class - Oct 25-26, 2014 - Los Angeles, CA

image0011.jpg

CTT-Solutions
www.ctt-solutions.com

Mike Pannone is a former operational member of U.S. Marine Reconnaissance, Army Special Forces, and 1st SFOD-D (Delta). He has participated in combat operations and high risk protection in support of U.S. policies throughout the word as both an active duty military member, and a civilian contractor.

Mike has attended numerous Army, Marine and Navy special operations related schools, and high level training events. He is a certified FLETC Firearms Instructor, Federal Air Marshal Instructor, NRA Certified L/E Patrol Rifle, Pistol and Shotgun Instructor, Glock Armorer, and Simunition® FX® Scenario and safety Instructor. His specialized knowledge in urban operations, CQB, and pistol/carbine combat marksmanship from 1st-SFOD, close range and contact distance pistol combatives from work in the Federal Air Marshals, PSD and urban motorized operations from both military and contract work coupled with his broad operational experience give him a wide range of practical knowledge that is unique.

Mike trains vetted civilians, military, State, Federal and local Law Enforcement agencies the result of which made CTT-Solutions a Small Business Achievement Awardee in 2010, the first year the company did business as a stand-alone entity.

AliasBigLogo.jpg

Alias Training & Security Services
www.aliastraining.com

Mike Pannone 2-Day Kalashnikov Carbine Class - Oct 25-26, 2014 - Los Angeles, CA

This course covers everything you want to be able to do with an AK: zero, shooting drills, malfunction clearance, maintenance and accessories. Many of the drills will be familiar to my standard carbine course but tweaked for the different platform. The curriculum is based on my experience training with Soviet pattern weapons nearly every day for 6 months prior to the Spetsnaz Competition in 1997 and my use of them in Iraq in 2003-04. It references the AK Handbook I wrote and classes I teach to high level Army and Navy specialized SOF assets. This is a shooting course for AK pattern guns not an aficionado’s course and those attending should expect to shoot at the distance limits of the range given appropriate targetry. It capitalizes on the skills, drills and experience I have acquired using these guns as a primary weapon for training, competition and combat.

Instructor: Mike Pannone

Class dates: Oct 25-26, 2014

Cost: $525

Range:

Prado Olympic Shooting Park
17501 Pomona Rincon Rd
Chino Ca. 91708.

Weapon & Gear Class Requirements:
- Kalashnikov variant, VZ-58, ETC.
- Minimum of four 30rd preban magazines or CA legal ten round magazines for Bullet-Button rifles and equipment to carry them in an operational configuration (belt, vest, or armor is fine)
- Cleaning equipment
- Eyes and ears
- Weather appropriate attire and nothing offensive (nothing you would feel odd wearing in front of mom)
- Ammo: 800 rounds

If you are interested in attending this class please use this link to the Alias Training sign-up page:
http://aliastraining.com/mikepannone2-daykalashnikovcarbineclass-oct25-262014-losangelesca.aspx

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me;
Paul@aliastraining.com

***IF YOU CANNOT FIND REASONABLY PRICED AMMO FOR THE CLASS PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT Paul@aliastraining.com. WE HAVE SEVERAL VENDORS LINED UP TO SUPPLY AMMO TO OUR STUDENTS.***

Back