Minot in the News Again

AWP

SOF Support
Should we just start a generic "You Suck and Were Fired" thread and combine all of the branches? Or did I miss that with my searching because I suck?

Anyway, Minot's back. I think this was the base a decade-ish ago that shipped nuclear weapons across the country to Barksdale. Nostalgia being powerful and all, and perhaps jealous of aircrew (a common problem), the Mission Support Group decided to get in on the action.

Air Force relieves 2 commanders, 4 leaders at North Dakota nuclear bomber, missile base

The Air Force has relieved six leaders assigned to a North Dakota base in charge of nuclear missiles and bombers over a loss of confidence, the military branch said Monday.

They aren't 3rd Group (yet), but c'mon man...

And if you or a loved one have received orders to Minot AFB, ND? My condolences. I hope it works out for you.

Should we just start a generic "You Suck and Were Fired" thread and combine all of the branches? Or did I miss that with my searching because I suck?

Anyway, Minot's back. I think this was the base a decade-ish ago that shipped nuclear weapons across the country to Barksdale. Nostalgia being powerful and all, and perhaps jealous of aircrew (a common problem), the Mission Support Group decided to get in on the action.

Air Force relieves 2 commanders, 4 leaders at North Dakota nuclear bomber, missile base

They aren't 3rd Group (yet), but c'mon man...

And if you or a loved one have received orders to Minot AFB, ND? My condolences. I hope it works out for you.
Meh, probably a failed ORI, or climate assessment.
Commanders, Ops Officer's and Senior Enlisted get purged.
Mission support is personal, finance, supply.
Logistics Readiness is supply.

Back