My Introduction

Caustic Flux

Unverified
Hello fellow members of Shadowspear,

I am a 20-year-old retail manager and I am currently three-quarters finished with an Associate's Degree in Social Sciences and other minor certifications. I am currently engaged, plan on getting married, and will be going for my major degree when I'm done with my minor, so after a few more years in the civilian life I will pursue my aspiration to join the military.

I have been thinking about joining the military since I was younger. I have been narrowing down the options for a couple of years, and now for the last six months I have looked into an Air Force career in the CCT field. I've talked to my significant other about it too and she has given me the okay to pursue this career, so nothing else is keeping back from being able to achieve this besides myself.

I have joined this group, because you all offer a plethora of valuable information to all of us wishing to join the military and I still have a few questions left unanswered despite my few months of lurking through this site.

Thank you for having me here, I am humbled to be in the presence of great people.

-Caustic Flux

Welcome to SS. It sounds like you will have some time to research through the threads for answers to many of your questions. Visit our Mentor Groups as well.

Back