My new toy

Great-looking rifle, I especially like the old-style irons with the Magpul furniture. Gives it a nice look.

Thanks guys. :-) Will do on that range report. I originally had a Colt 6933 upper on this thing but it wouldn't stabilize rounds out past 50 yards it was horrible. I am hoping the noveske barrel fixes the issue.

I think the Colt was a 1/9 and I was using M855/SS109s. The colt barrel wasn't marked with twist rate. But the noveske is clearly marked 1/7.

Yep lol, on the shorter barrel you want 1:7 with heavy bullets, Noveske makes a great barrel. I'd try using some M193, M855 and a few commercial rds (some sub load's, etc) and see what gives you the best groups, sound reduction and function.

Great looking bang stick!

Yep lol, on the shorter barrel you want 1:7 with heavy bullets, Noveske makes a great barrel. I'd try using some M193, M855 and a few commercial rds (some sub load's, etc) and see what gives you the best groups, sound reduction and function.

Great looking bang stick!
Thanks brother, yeah I hope the m855s work well though I have 5000+ of those things. Eeek.O_o I would hate to have to get rid of them for something else. I will definitely do that though. :-)

Back