National Solar Observatory shuts down over mysterious 'security issue' amid FBI activity and Blackhawk helicopters flying in and out ....

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
National Solar Observatory shuts down over mysterious 'security issue' as geomagnetic storm looms | Daily Mail Online

A solar observatory in New Mexico was mysteriously evacuated last week and remains shut down until further notice, even as a geomagnetic storm bears down on Earth’s atmosphere.

According to local media, the National Solar Observatory in Sunspot, NM has been closed since last Thursday, along with the nearby post office, and employees affected have no idea why.

The FBI has since showed up to the site and Blackhawk helicopters have been seen circling overhead, but officials remain tight-lipped as to what’s going on, saying only that they are ‘addressing a security issue.’

The mysterious activity has sparked conspiracy theories across the internet given its alignment with with this week's solar storm.

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

If people haven't figured out that the government is contacting NHLFs (Non-Human Life Forms), then they are the crazy ones....

Did I do 'conspiracy' right?

Very odd, tho....

You all may be laughing now, but I'll be the one who has the last laugh when I'm not getting probed analy by our new xenos overlords.

*proceeds to build an underground bunker and make multiple tin foil hats*

hqdefault.jpg

"Somebody saw Serleena landing?"

Back