Navy/Army game

So what will be worse...Army losing the game because they keep fumbling (4 times) already ... or Navy still not winning because they could not capitalize on the fumbles. (not to mention they've fumbled 3 times too)

So, great game, good job Army!

Question though- did no one check Army's uniforms before the game? The flag was displayed incorrectly...

So it looks like Army beat Navy in everything this year.

Well, everything Navy showed up for, anyway. Navy chickens out of Army/Navy boxing match. "Most beta thing ever"

Wow. Well, I mean, after getting called out like that you HAVE to fight. If I were Navy’s Brigade Commander, I’d be lacing up my gloves and cuing the Rocky theme music. I’d be PISSED. And regardless of who won the football game, I’d be on the road to West Point as soon as the clock expired. I mean, because like I said, after getting called out like this, you HAVE to fight. Right?
Navy-Beta.jpg

That didn't go as expected. Navy had a lot of injured players to include their 1st and 2nd string quarterbacks. Congrats to Army on the big win, we will see you again next year!

I can't comment on Navy boxing failing to fight Army. I'll have to lace my gloves up! I've gone up, ahem, a few weight classes since I graduated.

That didn't go as expected. Navy had a lot of injured players to include their 1st and 2nd string quarterbacks. Congrats to Army on the big win, we will see you again next year!

I can't comment on Navy boxing failing to fight Army. I'll have to lace my gloves up! I've gone up, ahem, a few weight classes since I graduated.

Ready to host you here anytime you like, brother. No boxing required. No smack talking about our (first in 14 years) win. I think my students would get a lot out of it.

Well, we all knew this one was coming. Jill Stein demands Army/Navy recount:

“Although there is no evidence that Russian meddling affected the outcome of the Army/Navy game, or the outcome of the election, the mere fact that they favored one side forever taints the outcome. A cheer for Army is a cheer for Russia. West Point, why do you hate America?”

Jill Stein.jpg

Back