navy reserves question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikecichraMMA

Unverified
is there SEAL teams but in the navy reserves? i thought i saw something about that looking around the internet. if so would you have to be active and go through selection and everything else and get on a team first? or is there i way to go in through reserves?

Mike,
I don't know if you are on a phone or what, but how you present yourself goes a long way in life, not just here. With that said:

Unless the policy has changed, as a Reservist you make a run at BUD/S. If you make it you transfer to the Active side of the house and do your time there. The Reserve Teams operate in more of a support role and are only open to those who have done their time on a Team. You don't go to BUD/S as a Reservist and remain a Reservist on a Reserve SEAL Team...you have to put in your time on AD first and even then it is up to the Navy as to whether they will allow you to serve on a Reserve Team after your AD time.

Does your phone have a "Shift" key? You'll make a better impression by taking a little longer to utilize proper grammar instead of just apologizing for not doing so.

i appreciate the info. sorry about the grammar i am on a phone and it complicates things, but thank you.

You've been corrected on grammar twice in this thread. Yet you still have bad grammar.
I'm on my phone 95% of the time when I post. It's no excuse. I'm no grammar nazi, but you can do better than that.
I think you'll benefit from reading more and posting less.

If someone has any new info regarding Reserve to SEAL to add, PM me and I'll reopen the thread, otherwise I think we've covered a lot of ground in a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back