Not Work Safe NOT WITH A BANG BUT A WHIMPER!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP

SOF Support
WHATCHA’ GONNA’ DO WHEN MONDAY RUNS WILD ON YOU, BROTHER?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I KNOW WHAT I’LL DO!!!!! RUN WILD WITH MONDAY BECAUSE THE REST OF THE WEEK AIN’T SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU THINK TUESDAY’S GREAT?!?!?!?!? OR THE WEEKEND?!?!!?!? THE LIE DETECTOR DETERMINED THAT IS A LIE!!!!!! MONDAY, YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!!!!!!

DON’T LET THE WEEK FUCK YOU IN THE PEE HOLE!!!! PUT THE LOTION ON YOUR SKIN OR GET THE HOSE AGAIN…UNLESS YOU’RE MONDAY AND LIKE THE HOSE!!!!! YOU’RE LOST IN THE WILDERNESS AND MONDAY’S 5 BARS ON YOUR CELLPHONE!!!!!!! MONDAY IS THE WAY AND THE LIGHT AND THE TRUTH, AMEN!!!!!!!!

Long live MONDAY!!!! I truly wish Mondays were 48 hours long!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhh..............

Last edited:
monday.jpg

I fear you're one of these Tuesday-loving English. Arabs do not love Tuesdays, there is nothing in Tuesdays. And no man needs nothing.

I drank so much alcohol over the last few days I think Wisconsin will be dry until spring break. I love my Mondays, but the screaming hurts my head....

Okay maybe just one....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!1!!!11! 52 WEEKS OF MONDAYS INBOUND!!!

Ow.

I'm starting to think we have this all wrong. Wednesday's are where it's at, when do you feel better than after a good humping? HUMP DAY FTW!!!

I have to like and agree with the last part of your post, as long as I am not on the receiving end....

BUT... you had to get Hate for disregarding the awesomeness of MONDAY, and offering up a mere Wednesday as fodder for derision...:hmm::wall::thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back