Novel 'O.D.A.' Prologue

I like to revive the dead occasionally. so here goes.

There are links here to a few chapters, and if you would like more, as in the cleared manuscript, please do not hesitate to ask.

The novel is complete, and awaiting publishing. I just do not have an IN in that field.
Steve

I like to revive the dead occasionally. so here goes.

There are links here to a few chapters, and if you would like more, as in the cleared manuscript, please do not hesitate to ask.

The novel is complete, and awaiting publishing. I just do not have an IN in that field.
Steve
Have you considered self publishing?

You should look into publishing it as an E Book first, you can do all that yourself you know. If it becomes popular I'm sure a bricks and mortar publisher will approach you. This way you keep everything under your own control as well.

The91Bravo-

I sent you a PM regarding getting a copy of your novel. Did it come through?

I'll need a 1500 word dedication :D

Ok, I will cut it in half. And put a pint of Guiness next to your avatar :D

Make sure you mention Shadowspear somewhere in the book.

It will be something like... "Stay the hell away from shadowspear.com... especially if ewe have sheep...

The91Bravo- I sent you a PM regarding getting a copy of your novel. Did it come through?

I did. But please do not be offended. I do not know you, and you are not vetted as of yet. If someone here could vouch for you, that would be good enough for me. I just do not want it floating around out there. The folks I am familiar with here I would trust implicitly. I have not developed that with you yet. So please, as I said, do not be offended.
Steve

Back