Training Osteopathic Manipulation

Strong work there buddy. They used to call that "chiropractic." I know the AMA has a history of maligning that profession though so Osteopathic Manipulation it is. So long as my insurance covers it. 8-)

Strong work there buddy. They used to call that "chiropractic." I know the AMA has a history of maligning that profession though so Osteopathic Manipulation it is. So long as my insurance covers it. 8-)
4.25 Cme's from the American Osteopathic Association😎
That is a US Marshall from DC I have on the table.

It's been a while since I went to a chiro, but I get osteo every couple of weeks. I found the treatment sessions very different.

It's been a while since I went to a chiro, but I get osteo every couple of weeks. I found the treatment sessions very different.
They are quite a bit different. In the the manipulations aren't as violent. There are several High Velocity Low Amplitude manipulations for correcting pelvic shear. Which is super common in "Shooters". Along with popping ribs back in place. Where the symptoms mimic a more serious cardiac condition.
99 times out of 100, if you've a right ankle you have twisted. Then your third rib on the right. Is probably popped out as well.
All in all a very good training. That I have been using since I returned home.

Last edited:
I used to pop ribs out all the time. Of course I had help from my youngest. Kid would throw his head back while I was holding him on my hip and I'd have to catch him.

Back