Polar Bear to join Cecil and Harambe in Heaven

So if anything climate change causing this means its colder at the North Pole and bears are having to push farther south to find food.

If the poles were heating up....bears would move farther north to find cold....this would put them further from habitats.

But science doesn't follow facts...just guesses....:ROFLMAO:8-)

So if anything climate change causing this means its colder at the North Pole and bears are having to push farther south to find food.

If the poles were heating up....bears would move farther north to find cold....this would put them further from habitats.

But science doesn't follow facts...just guesses....:ROFLMAO:8-)
I saved this post for a rainy day. I love you so, so much.
:D:D

WT?..."tourists from the MS Bremen cruise ship landed on the most northern island of the Svalbard archipelago, a region between mainland Norway and the North Pole that is known for its remote terrain, glaciers, reindeer and polar bears." Now that I know there are polar bears roaming the beach area...let me see...if one gets close to us, we get to kill it. Notwithstanding the fact that we invaded it's hunting grounds/mating area....crap like that just torgues my arse. One can only assume that the professional polar bear protectors missed seeing a 900lb white bear roaming the beach...damn.

Fun fact- polar bears are the only carnivorous bears. All other bears are omnivores.

Meaning.

All polar bears are fucking savage murderers and if my spirit animal wasn’t already an elephant, polar bear would be my pick. They actively hunt, track and kill all forms of fleshy beings. They’re the PJ of the animal kingdom. Top of the food chain, apex predator, everyone’s favorite.

If you get off a cruise ship with opposable thumbs in polar bear land? You gets what you paid for.

Fun fact- polar bears are the only carnivorous bears. All other bears are omnivores.

Meaning.

All polar bears are fucking savage murderers and if my spirit animal wasn’t already an elephant, polar bear would be my pick. They actively hunt, track and kill all forms of fleshy beings. They’re the PJ of the animal kingdom. Top of the food chain, apex predator, everyone’s favorite.

If you get off a cruise ship with opposable thumbs in polar bear land? You gets what you paid for.

Meh you guys are more like the Blue whales of the world- you save all the other animals from predators. Pretty sure only CAG fits the “apex predator that everyone likes” mold.

IT’S POMADE, DICK.
Do you use Fop, or are you a Dapper Dan man?

Years ago, @DasBoot wouldn't factor into this thread, now he's slinging shit with the best of them.

WANNABES!!!!!!! This is your goal! Not a beret, badge, or tab.....@DasBoot is your idol! Worship accordingly and mold your life after him for he is your Christ! The baubles will arrive in their own time.

polarbears.jpg
Sidenote: I found this in the dot thread, there's probably a good meme for every situation in there by now.

Back