Possible TRT - Testosterone replacement therapy

Zulien

U.S. Army
Verified Military
Not sure if this in the right thread

Saw and Endo after my ENT for possible apnea. Scheduling a sleep study and drawing blood for the endo

Endo says Hypogondalism (Low T) is common in vets. Would a TRT regiment that required a script for 100MG of Test a week or something similar end up resulting in a med discharge? Is there a regulation on TRT? Couldn't find one, also checked the search button

If trannies can slap a pair of tits on and use Test why can't relevant soldiers?

This is a question to ask your PCM about. Typically internet medical questions are avoided since you never know who is responding. I can tell you there is still hope for you since, anecdotally, Ive seen plenty of AD members take testosterone (in a medical manner, not to get swole) and be fine. But again, go talk to your PCM about it.

There's a really bad joke here in most of these responses. :ROFLMAO:

To the OP, there are test implants that are controlled release and good for a couple months. They spread the high/low cycle of shots over months instead of weekly.

LL

Last edited:
There's a really bad joke here in most of these responses. :ROFLMAO:

To the OP, there are test implants that are controlled release and good for a couple months. They spread the high/low cycle of shots over months instead of weekly.

LL

I don't recommend the implants. They hurt like a MF for several days after insertion and you can't control your levels. If the mil lets you take them, deep subQ or shallow intramuscular is the way to go IMHO.

I don't recommend the implants. They hurt like a MF for several days after insertion and you can't control your levels. If the mil lets you take them, deep subQ or shallow intramuscular is the way to go IMHO.
Since I'm missing a certain gene, I can't attest to the implantation process. :p

However, logic speaks if you're using the shots for awhile, and your levels are stable, then the implants would help to avoid the weekly ritual.

LL

Since I'm missing a certain gene, I can't attest to the implantation process. :p

However, logic speaks if you're using the shots for awhile, and your levels are stable, then the implants would help to avoid the weekly ritual.

LL

The weekly ritual takes about 45 seconds and is much better than the several hours to get to complete appointment for the pellets. Trust me on this one, sq is the way to go. Again, it is my humble opinion based on my experience YMMV.

The weekly ritual takes about 45 seconds and is much better than the several hours to get to complete appointment for the pellets. Trust me on this one, sq is the way to go. Again, it is my humble opinion based on my experience YMMV.
Most of my info comes from a friend of ours who's a fan of the implants. Again YMMV. Everyone's health is different so the solutions can vary.

LL

Back