Re-introduction

Stretcher Jockey

IDMT-P
SOF Support
Hey everyone, I've been a member of this site for just over 2 1/2 years now. Honestly my mindset has changed a lot since I've been here and I'd like to re-introduce myself since I frequent this site daily. I am currently an AD Air Force Paramedic with just over 6 year TIS, 2 years and some change as a medic. I failed out of TACP within my first year of enlistment which haunts me every day, and I use it to motivate myself to be a better individual. I currently have been accepted to a paramedic slot but am by no means done with my career progression. I plan on dropping a package to PA school within the next 5 years and have thoroughly enjoyed both the intellectual discussions that have been had here as well as the sense of leadership development. I hope to contribute some thoughts as a new NCO and as a medical professional. If anyone ever has questions about being the best medic outside of Corpsman or PJ that they can be, I am always open to talk. Thank you all for having me here, and thanks for the new mindset I've developed since I've been a member of this site.

As a site note I used to be known as the user name " Paramagician" but realized I am nowhere near the medic I want to be so I changed my username to what an ICU nurse called me when I brought a CVA patient to him one night. Thanks for letting me be here and absorb the wealth of knowledge available.

Last edited:
Back