Regiment as a 35P/N

SpaceshipDoorGunner

SOT-A
SOF Support
Up front I know I'm not going to get detailed answers to my questions and concerns and this isn't the correct medium for such things but here goes...

My first question; Are there any current or former OST members lingering around the forums here?

Secondly; Can anyone offer insight, however vague, into life at Regiment as a 35P/N? Is it all windowless rooms for day to day life without much variation, or are you getting outside and getting "at it" regularly? (field time)

My last question/concern.. How is the optempo? I read the previous thread discussing the future of Regiment, and I hope this isn't beating an already dead horse but.. Is the ratio of training to deployment equal or has there been/is there now a steady decline in deployments as opposed to training? Basically; Is Regiment still deploying a lot? Seems like a dumb question, but we are drawing down.

Finally; I understand that these are concerns that go past the 25M goal of being selected to join this organization, but they are important factors to me. Again, I know this isn't the correct medium for details but can anyone here help me out with a POC or someone I can get in touch with? Thank you in advance for any and all feedback.

"I MacGyver'd this bad ass Yagi antenna. This thing is gonna be clutch."
"Awesome, man. You got it?"
".....F**k I left it back at the compound." :wall:

...Wait is there a trend here?

Back