SARC Mentioned in Threads

NJD12

Unverified
Hey everyone, I am looking for information on the Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman pipeline, contract info, opportunities within the Navy, how to prepare physically, et cetera. I am willing to read, listen, and dive into all info any of you are willing to share. I have spoken with several corpsman and one current SARC to gather info but I am running out of resources. This is what I am training towards and the final step in the planning process for me is meeting with a recruiter. I want to be as prepared as possible when I go speak with them. I would also be interested in any sort of suggestions as to what to study up on or read as far as medical/anatomy books before A school. From what I have read and been told there is no great way to prepare since the Navy wants you to perform care the way they want you to do it and that is it but I am a preparer so any help here would be appreciated as well. I'm sorry if there is a specific thread with general SARC info already, I failed to find any in which it was more than just mentioned along the way. Thanks for the guidance and I look forward to learning from you all.

Back