CONUS Employment Surveillance Detection Agents, PART TIME, Silicon Valley/SF Bay Area

hoepoe

Verified Military
** Post approved by Marauder06 **

I am the POC. Please PM me here if yuo meet all the requirements.

This is for an existing and established contract (not resume hunting for a bid) and established and growing US based company.

Please PM me if interested.

Please read the posting carefully and only apply should you meet the requirements AND should you be in the area. We are not looking for anyone to relocate as it's a part time (but long term) position.

The job is interesting and in addition to earning some money, a solid opportunity to work with a great team in a pleasant environment.

Surveillance Detection Agent

We are looking for eligible candidates to fulfill a covert surveillance detection role in support of personal security operations for a high-net-worth client in the Silicon Valley/SF Bay Area. This is a part time position that requires a commitment of at least two days a month, as well as a commitment to mandatory training that will occur throughout a calendar year.

Duties
Provide covert SD coverage for principals and others in a way that is professional, courteous and in compliance with surveillance team policies and procedures

Execute surveillance detection operations in a vehicle, on foot and in static and mobile capacities

Must have the ability to participate in team training on a scheduled and random basis

Document incidents via reports/pics/logs
Provide written and oral feedback to supervisor, management and other team members
Maintain and care for the equipment used on a daily basis
Support other security assets as directed
Perform other duties as required

Qualifications
High School Diploma required, higher education encouraged
A moderate degree of surveillance training and experience; experience as a trained observer
Must have a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
Current BSIS Guard Card (or ability to acquire within 30 days)
CPR and first aid certification (must obtain within 2 months of being hired)
We are seeking candidates that have at least a minimal amount of surveillance training and experience. Additional, advanced training will be provided upon employment.

The position involves working in a confidential environment. Eligible candidates will be expected to sign nondisclosure agreements and will be subjected to a thorough background investigation before employment.

Probationary wage: $35/hour

Gents, it's a minimum of 2 days per month commitment from the agent.

I should also mention that this is open to females as well.

This is only relevant for those already in the AO.

Thanks

H

Are positions for this available? I could definitely use a part time, with a good team, here in the Silicon Valley.

Back