SWCC guys here?

lockNload

Unverified
I've been off the site for a few months and am just checking back in. Are there any current SWCC guys here or anyone that has gotten out within the past few years and has knowledge on what's currently going on with SWCC? Please PM me or post here so I could shoot you a PM. Thanks.

The one guy that I know of is in Coronado at training as far as I know. I was in the boat units when the 9533 NEC was done through PQS... so I'm not up to speed on how things work there these days.

Are there any current or retired SWCC members on here? I have alot questions in regards to the program and I really like some help. Ive talked to a few recruiters and all of them are clueless. None of them are attached to the NSW community and really cant answer any questions.

Are there any current or retired SWCC members on here? I have alot questions in regards to the program and I really like some help. Ive talked to a few recruiters and all of them are clueless. None of them are attached to the NSW community and really cant answer any questions.
PM user name CBTech. He is attached to one of the SBT's.

See if any recruiter in your area know's who the SEAL/SWCC motivator is in your AO. Contact him, he'll answer all your questions and work with you during your DEP time. They are worth their weight in gold.

I appreciate everything guys. I've done everything I can to try and get info on converting to SWCC. trying to convert from the reserves i'm not getting any help. I went to my CC and got nothing. Tried going to a recruiter and they sent me back to my CC. Tried the Seal and SWCC site and nothing. There is no motivator in my area. Anybody got any other ideas? I refuse to give up and I'm not ever till I get in. Can anybody help me with any other ideas?

Back