Swim Assistance Camp Lejeune

JustGeo

Unverified
Hello everyone, I’m in search of someone on Camp Lejeune who knows how to do the Combat Side Stroke, someone who is willing to meet up and go over some pointers at the pool it would be greatly appreciated thank you

Since you are at Lejeune why not go over to the Recon Barracks and check with one of the Marines there. They should be able to find someone. Maybe the manager at the pool may know of some of the Recon guys that swim there regular.

This. They have someone there whose job is to prep non-dive Marines for dive school.

Since you are at Lejeune why not go over to the Recon Barracks and check with one of the Marines there. They should be able to find someone. Maybe the manager at the pool may know of some of the Recon guys that swim there regular.
I didn’t even think about that lol, I’m going to pass by there tomorrow once I get off work see who can lend me a hand thank you.

I didn’t even think about that lol, I’m going to pass by there tomorrow once I get off work see who can lend me a hand thank you.

I know you started this from the MARSOC site but have you thought of starting with the Recon Bn and get jump school and the Combat Diver school out of the way? Go to Force and then apply to MARSOC. If you like Lejeune you can homestead there with the BN. Since 1st MARSOC will be moving there you will have both 1st and 2d to apply to and still be in the area.

I know you started this from the MARSOC site but have you thought of starting with the Recon Bn and get jump school and the Combat Diver school out of the way? Go to Force and then apply to MARSOC. If you like Lejeune you can homestead there with the BN. Since 1st MARSOC will be moving there you will have both 1st and 2d to apply to and still be in the area.
So I talked to you awhile back of the reason why I couldn’t do Marsoc (TIG for Sgt and ASVAB), In the mean time I worked out and went to a education program dedicated to improve asvab score (about to go recon once I had a qualifying gt score). While all that was happening my MOS was going away and they recently they just came out with MARADMIN letting us Tank Community guys receive TIG waivers or Inter service transfers so I jumped back On the Marsoc train as soon as I could. If for some reason I cannot get the TIG waiver I’ll be throwing my packet in for recon.

Back