Teach me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylerr

Unverified
I have been training for the last year and a half with the intent of joining the navy and going into their special operations, but due my 6 traffic tickets I've received in my lifetime, I doubt I will be able to do that. I did some poking around and spoke to an Air Force recruiter and not only am I eligible for Air Force enlistment, cct actually seems like a better fit for my personality and talents. I'm posting this because I don't know much about CCT and I was hoping you guys could give me some resources. I've seen the recruiting stuff, so I'm kind of hoping for some more dry factual stuff. Any books on history/development would be good. Declassified documents would be good. Documentaries are also great. Anything you have. I really want to dig in and understand the culture and history of this.

And as a side note I was hoping you guys could help me score up my PAST. I self administered it Monday for self-gauging.

2 25m underwaters (no problem)

1000m swim (17:58 combat side stroke)
98 push-ups
104 sit-ups
18 pull-ups
9:25 run
I busted time on the ruck (it took me an hour) but I had a 110 pound ruck weight because I think I'm tougher than I really am. If I wasn't being an ass and I used the regulation 50 pounds, I don't think I would have had a problem.

Thanks,
Tyler

I hope I didn't commit some type of faux pas. I really am wanting to learn. I'm kind of a research junkie. But if I did something wrong just let me know and I'll fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back