THAT SPECIAL DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLASSIC misdirection. I came here for an all caps rant and I got gobsmacked by a reminder that on this day, I officially have a teenage girl that is verified as my child.

IM RICK JAMES BITCH.

You all watch your mouths about the 20th of this month. It marks one year closer to my last!

Huh.

Shadow Spear's version of a "Rick Roll".

Well played :thumbsup:

Usually I don't mind Mondays. But so far this day can get beaten with a burlap sack of horse penises. This thread has been equal in disappointment.

Yeah well, this little old lady did her first plumbing job on her own. Successfully. So suck it Monday. I made you my bitch!

The 20th of August. Celebrate accordingly.
It went full send with the cray-cray this week though it was worth it to see trashy Amy Adams in her undies. I was about to Skype my wife to tell her about our divorce until I snapped out of it.
Soooo... Are we celebrating Amy Adams b-day? Huh. Looks like she was born in Vicenza.
Amy Adams - Wikipedia

Soooo... Are we celebrating Amy Adams b-day? Huh. Looks like she was born in Vicenza.
Amy Adams - Wikipedia

I remember when I had to take my youngest to see Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian :rolleyes:... watching Adams Adams's bodacious booty made it a bit more worthwhile. A little something tossed in for the Dad's...:-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back