The American Taliban

He was and still is -- an enemy of the United States of America. No amount of prison time is able to change that. He is the same as he was when he was caught.

And yes...may you continue to rest in peace, my Brother!

I thought they'd give him more time than 20 years, for being a Taliban that was apart of killing a CIA case officer? I thought people got the death penalty for that shit.

He's not allowed a passport or to travel out of the country.
He gained Irish citizenship while in prison. He can travel to move there, if approved. In all honesty, it's for the best. I'll find the article, but I remember an opinion piece on Fox explaining that he'd be more likely to be arrested in Ireland for "extremist speech" than he would in the US.

He gained Irish citizenship while in prison. He can travel to move there, if approved. In all honesty, it's for the best. I'll find the article, but I remember an opinion piece on Fox explaining that he'd be more likely to be arrested in Ireland for "extremist speech" than he would in the US.
No, he cannot leave the country as one of the terms of his probation, even if he has Irish citizenship.

Back