TR and the Shadowspear Shotglass

Gunz

Combined Action
Verified Military
I went into the kitchen for routine damage assessment this morning and observed that TrollPardus Rex had gotten hold of another one of Mrs O's cookbooks. So far he's eaten Cooking Light, Southern Living and The Bentley Farm Cookbook. :ack:

Yesterday afternoon I utilized my Shadowspear Shotglass for the first time making one of my signature Bloody Marys. It worked great. :thumbsup: Afterward I washed it and placed it on a towel next to the sink to dry. During damage assessment, I noticed that TR had pulled the towel to the edge of the counter and the SS shotglass was literally teetering on the precipice. :-o

Preventive measures have been taken.

I went into the kitchen for routine damage assessment this morning and observed that TrollPardus Rex had gotten hold of another one of Mrs O's cookbooks. So far he's eaten Cooking Light, Southern Living and The Bentley Farm Cookbook. :ack:

Yesterday afternoon I utilized my Shadowspear Shotglass for the first time making one of my signature Bloody Marys. It worked great. :thumbsup: Afterward I washed it and placed it on a towel next to the sink to dry. During damage assessment, I noticed that TR had pulled the towel to the edge of the counter and the SS shotglass was literally teetering on the precipice. :-o

Preventive measures have been taken.

Save the Shot glass!!!

Back