VHP (Veterans History Project)

ni.ks9041990

Army Airborne Infantry
Verified Military
Hello Everyone!

I am new to this site, I am also awaiting my vetting process to be finalized (in case anyone is wondering). Recently, outside of college and work, I volunteer at the local VA clinic and Red-cross. With that, I have been offered and informed about a unique and wonderful opportunity to interview Veterans and allow them to share their stories. I am soon to be interviewing (my first one) a WW2 Navy Veteran in the West Texas area where I reside.

I want to just share the info and if you all know a Veteran, of any War or Campaign, VHP reps in your area would be glad to possibly arrange an interview to share the experience of said Veteran.

Ladies and Gentlemen, as you all know, Veterans have written History and been apart of it, to keep this alive, I feel this would be a great way to keep the memories and stories going without being forgotten, and to give the Veterans of our country a chance to speak their stories to everyone.

About | Veterans History Project | Programs | Library of Congress

Above is a link to the Library of Congress for more info on this. *Note* there are many other VHP platforms, but this link will direct to the Library of Congress, who want to preserve the history of the Veterans of this country.

Thank you to whoever has taken the time to read this.

Attachments

Back