Video shows woman shooting at burglars during Gwinnett home invasion (updated with 911 audio)

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Well Done!!!!!

Talk about closing with the enemy, what is the female version of balls? She has them.

:thumbsup:

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. - Police are hoping someone can help identify two home invaders. They were caught on camera as a woman in the house shot at them.

"She exercised her right to defend her livelihood and property," Cpl. Deon Washington with the Gwinnett County Police Department told Channel 2’s Nicole Carr.

Video shows woman shooting at invaders during Gwinnett home invasion

Here is 911 audio -

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/...2477051245/640x360_MP4_505084212477051245.mp4

Last edited:
Nice. I love the aggression here. She came out of that bedroom like her hair was on fire, she wanted to kill all those motherfuckers. Wow, like a lady Viet Cong. :D

Nice. I love the aggression here. She came out of that bedroom like her hair was on fire, she wanted to kill all those motherfuckers. Wow, like a lady Viet Cong. :D

I laughed out loud. I re-watched it and even though I have no idea what a lady cong looked like, I tried to picture it and laughed hard. You would know bro. I'll take your word.

M.

Back