Virginia Beach Navy SEAL killed in combat in Afghanistan

domraso said:
The night of March 17, 2010... Adam Brown was on the X, putting himself in the best position possible to CRUSH the enemy, protect his brothers, and fight for our freedom. Suppressing the fear of death (which was something Adam excelled at), he moved into a position of dominance. He knew he was at risk but it didn't matter, what mattered was doing what was right. It might not be comfortable, and it sure as hell might not be easy, but sometimes we have to put ourselves at risk to accomplish our goals. Adams last words were "I'm okay." He has been an inspiration to me, changed my life, and changed the way I think. Adam's mindset was something special. You can tell it was forged over a short life of high intensity and making an impact on everyone around him. Today, we remember a Warrior and the family he left behind. K and the kids, you are in my thoughts every single day. Thank you... Honor, respect, and cheers to a Warrior that made this world a better place. Long Live the Brotherhood.
Remembering and raising a glass.

Salute.gif

I raise my glass to you Adam. For those who may not know, there is an amazing biography on Adam Brown called Fearless by Eric Blehm. I have listened to the audio book version 4 or 5 times. His story is unforgettable and quite unbelievable. He truly lived his life Fearless. Rest in Peace Adam Brown. You will be missed.

Back