West Point Softball

They said she did something similar in high school and they disqualified her for it. Makes me sad that our schools no longer reward the exceptional and only pander to the average.

They said she did something similar in high school and they disqualified her for it. Makes me sad that our schools no longer reward the exceptional and only pander to the average.

Seems like she got rewarded with a full scholarship to West Point, and national attention..

Seems like she got rewarded with a full scholarship to West Point, and national attention..
That would be on West Point and not the high school that DQd her for attempting to be above average. Government funded grade, middle, and high schools are nothing more than liberal indoctrination centers.

Last edited:
High School was wrong then, as the rule book doesn't say anything about leaping over a player.

Athletic play and unexpected (good on her) but the catcher was too slow to react; she should've been able to put the tag on.

Last edited:
Back